- Assist consumers with tub bath, shower, partial bathing, sponge baths, and bed bath.
- Performing routine hair, including shampooing and basic grooming.
- Providing skin, nail, and shaving care.
- Oral hygiene.
- Assist consumers with toileting needs which include giving or removing, emptying, and cleaning of bedpans, urinals, commodes and emptying catheter bags.
- Transferring techniques and ambulation.
- Positioning and turning consumers as needed
- Changing bed linen on occupied and unoccupied beds
- Maintaining a healthy environment by performing housekeeping tasks for the safety and comfort of the consumers including, damp mopping, sweeping, vacuuming, cleaning of the refrigerator including defrosting, cleaning of stove when specified, disposal of trash and garbage.
- Meal preparation and feeding
- Medication reminders - CANNOT Administer Medication
- Shopping - Purchasing of groceries and performing local errands.
- Laundry – Clients laundry only
- Escort to Medical Facilities
- Respite Care for Family caregiver - When Primary caregivers often need a break from caregiving to rest and replenish their energy, as well as avoiding the depression and burnout commonly associated with continuous giving care to a loved one.
- To provide emotional support, offer encouragement, and improve the quality of life of the senior, engage in conversation, and walks in the neighborhood.
Entertaining with hobbies, games, (bridge, scrabble, etc.), Interacting with family members to keep them abreast of their loved one’s condition.
Companion care is primarily emotional support and companionship for seniors who are generally healthy and who want to remain independent at home.
Contact us to learn more!